New Release: Singular version 2.0
- Much faster Groebner basis and related computations (speedup
3 up to 100)
- Arbitrary long real and complex ground fields: numeric
computations (solving, interpolation, resultants).
- New implementation of Bareiss algorithms (Lie-Saunders):
Determinants and row-echelon computation much faster (speedup up
- Hilbert-function driven resolution computations
- New libraries: monodromy, spcurve, surf
- Source code debugger for top-level code
- Help system: choose among 6 possible browsers, wildcard
expansions on help topics, extended and improved HTML help.
- Emacs user interface.
- Dynamic modules for run-time extensions of the Singular
kernel and user interface
- Namespaces in Singular programming language for cleaner
separation/more independent existence of libraries and