Changeset db12c5 in git


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jun 10, 1997, 10:58:20 AM (27 years ago)
Author:
Jens Schmidt <schmidt@…>
Branches:
(u'fieker-DuVal', '117eb8c30fc9e991c4decca4832b1d19036c4c65')(u'spielwiese', '0bc2210f8055033868008a3836878db65ec6f89e')
Children:
2343621f398e488cc5c19b3ef2a2b67a1030013c
Parents:
3e55bc86d4b52219f2e52643aeb851df0265fa12
Message:
o just a security check in


git-svn-id: file:///usr/local/Singular/svn/trunk@378 2c84dea3-7e68-4137-9b89-c4e89433aadc
File:
1 edited

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
  • factory/ChangeLog

    r3e55bc rdb12c5  
    4444          Singular and with stream IO enabled
    4545
     46Before Mon Jun  4 1997 Jens Schmidt <schmidt@mathematik.uni-kl.de>
     47
     48        This is a list of most of the changes made after I took the
     49        responsibility for factory development and before I started to
     50        update the ChangeLog regularily.  It is unlikely to be complete...
     51
     52        * assert.h (NOASSERT, NDEBUG): the define to switch the assertions
     53          off is NOASSERT instead of NDEBUG.  But NDEBUG works, too, for
     54          backward compatibility.
     55          (__ASSERT1, ASSERT1, STICKYASSERT1): new assert macros which
     56          print additional argument
     57          (DEBINCLEVEL, DEBDECLEVEL, DEBOUTSL, DEBOUT, DEBOUTLN): debug
     58          functionality moved to debug.h and debug.cc
     59          (PVIRT_VOID, PVIRT_INTCF, PVIRT_BOOL, PVIRT_INT, PVIRT_CHARCC):
     60          PVIRT_*-functionality moved from int_cf.h to assert.h
     61          (__WARN, WARN, STICKYWARN): new macros
     62          (__ASSERT, __STICKYASSERT): the preprocessor instead of
     63          fpritnf() pastes the message into the format string now
     64         
     65        * assert.cc: renamed to debug.cc
     66       
     67        * debug.h, debug.cc: new files.  DEBOUT-functionality moved from
     68          assert.h/assert.cc to these files.  All files which need this
     69          functionality include debug.h.
     70          (DEBUGOUTPUT, NDEBUG): DEBUGOUTPUT is switched off now if NDEBUG
     71          is switched on
     72          (DEBOUT, DEBOUTLN): slightly modified so they print 'objects'
     73          now instead of only one 'msg' and one 'object'.  All callers
     74          changed.
     75          (deb_level, level_msg, deb_inc_level): modified so
     76          deb_inc_level()'s output is more pretty at time of first call
     77
     78        * cf_gcd.cc (DEBOUT): debug output changed to calls of DEBOUT
     79          macros
     80
     81        * cf_linsys.cc (TIMING): #define TIMING removed
     82          (DEBOUT): debug output rewritten and changed to calls of DEBOUT
     83          macros
     84          (linearSystemSolve, determinant, determinant2): typedefs int_ptr
     85          introduced and used
     86
     87        * fac_berlekamp.cc (QPrintFF, QPrintGF, DEBOUT): debug output
     88          changed to calls of DEBOUT macros
     89
     90        * fac_distrib.cc (DEBUGOUTPUT): #undef DEBUGOUTPUT removed
     91
     92        * fac_ezgcd.cc (DEBUGOUTPUT, TIMING, timing.h): some spurious
     93          #define's and #include's removed
     94
     95        * fac_multihensel.cc (DEBUGOUTPUT, TIMING): some spurious
     96          #define's removed
     97
     98        * fac_multivar.cc (DEBUGOUTPUT, TIMING): some spurious
     99          #define's removed
     100
     101        * fac_univar.cc (DEBUGOUTPUT, TIMING, sys/times.h): some spurious
     102          #define's and #include's removed
     103          (TIMING, timing.h): timing stuff changed to calls of TIMING
     104          macros
     105          (DEBOUT, DEBOUTLN, DEBINCLEVEL, DEBDECLEVEL): debug output
     106          slightly rewritten
     107          (hprint, DEBOUTHPRINT, NDEBUG): calls to function hprint()
     108          wrapped by macro DEBOUTHPRINT, which definitions depends on
     109          DEBUGOUTPUT (instead of NDEBUG, as before).  All callers
     110          changed.
     111          (MAX_FP_FAC, max_fp_fac): #define changed to const int
     112          (initHG, ZFactorizeUnivariate): added STICKYWARNings because of
     113          some strange errors which occure in this function
     114          (kBound): added cast to double in calculation of the bound
     115          (UnivariateQuadraticLift): added cast to double in calculation
     116          of no_iter
     117          (ZFactorizeUnivariate): removed spurious declaration of CFFList
     118          G.  Some trivial structural changes.  Removed test on D != 0
     119          before deleting D.
     120          doc fix
     121
     122        * cf_reval.h (iostream.h): spurious #include <iostream.h> removed
     123
     124        * cf_switches.h (RATTIONAL): spurious #define RATIONAL removed
Note: See TracChangeset for help on using the changeset viewer.