Plans and Projects
- Partial standard bases.
- Cohomology of sheaves using the Tate-resolution
- Parallelization of computation of resolution of singularities.
- Dynamic modules (
- Library: Differential equations with algebraic constraints.
- Kernel: Gröbner basis computation in characteristic 0, using
Gröbner basis computations
in characteristic p
and their lifting using Chinese Remainder Theorem.
- Gröbner bases with sparse matrix-technique
: the name for
the prototype of
providing also Gröbner basis computations
polynomial algebras over fields.The classes of algebras we can treat
e.g. quantized enveloping algebras of Lie algebras, Weyl algebras,
exterior algebras and many others.